Thursday, June 24, 2010

Going To Fairy Land

As I've tell to you in the previous post I am stop selling all my creation, here I share to you for free my FAIRY FOREST kit Crazy Emoticons So, don't email me again for this kit because here it is LOL.


Animated Emoticons
 I upload in 2 parts because I have a trouble with my yucky dial up :D


 Do you like it?? So support me by leave a little luv here, spread the word, tell to your friend about my blog.
Your comment make me smile.

Happy Scrapping, 
Crazy Emoticons 
Meta {MizzKitten}

18 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a lovely kit. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this super cute freebie.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!! Thank you very much & hi from Adelaide, Australia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ruby and Cindy : you're welcome.
    @ marsie : Hi, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy play here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too darling! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so talented!
    What programs do you use to design with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KathyScraps : I am using photoshop CS2

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kit is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

    Blessings!

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you MizzKitten/Meta. Beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great kit !! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great kit, thank you for sharing your wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Meta I still can't download this kit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!Great kit,but I still can't download this.

    ReplyDelete