Pages

    Sunday, June 27, 2010

    Hosting file and piracy

    Thanks for let me know if there is a trouble with new file hosting (ziddu). Pop Up, maleware etc. I'll change the download  link ASAP (I am out of the town now). If you have a suggestion, leave a message here. I don't know why since I am moving I have a trouble with 4 shared and mediafire :(

    One more bad news, my best friend tell me that she found my kit at sharing site. It's bad...and not only mine, there are a lot of file from digital crea, scrap bird etc over there. We have work hard to create design but the pirate don't wanna know about it :( They are share them like the kit is his own just to get easy $$$ from hosting site. It make me bad mood :( Grrrhh!!!

    3 komentar:

    sallyann said...

    hi i use a share site called Adrive. here is the link if you are interested.
    https://www.adrive.com/filemanager
    it is free to use.

    Meta Wulandari said...

    thanks sweetie for the info...i'll try

    Michele said...

    Love all your kits! Thank you for sharing with us!

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...